2iConnect bvba (hereafter "iConnect" or "we") attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and to the fact that your privacy is respected.
Through this Privacy Statement we want to provide clear and transparent information about what data we collect and how we handle personal data. We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care.
iConnect acts in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the Privacy Act dated. 08/12/1992.
This implies that we at least:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided; these purposes and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement
- the processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data
- have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data
- not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided
- be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, point this out to you and respect it
iConnect is responsible for the processing of your personal dataIf after reading our Privacy Statement (or in a more general sense) you have questions about this, you can contact us via the general number 015500565 or via email@example.com
Why do we process personal data?
Your personal data is processed by iConnect for the following purposes and legal reasons:
to be able to implement the agreement of delivery, installation, maintenance and rental of goods and services between you and iConnect
to comply with the legal obligation to prepare invoices for the sale, delivery, installation, maintenance and rental of goods and services
for sending newsletters and invitations
What information is requested?
For the above objectives, we may request, store and process the following personal data (non-exhaustive list) of you:
- personal identity data: name, first name, address, telephone number, e-mail, IP address, etc.
- personal financial data: IBAN number, BIC code ...
We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we obtained the data.
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above. Naturally, iConnect makes the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Your data is also shared with other companies in our group so that you do not have to provide all the data again and again if you need goods or services at our other companies.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the information you provide to third parties (provide other parties), unless this is required by law or you give your explicit permission. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any time without prejudice to the legality of the processing.
iConnect does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
The data is retained for a minimum of 7 years after last use, due to the fact that tax documents (invoices) must be kept for at least 7 years.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures:
- we have a username and password policy on all our systems;
- we take care of the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- we make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- we regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- our employees have been informed about the importance of protecting personal data
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect and correct or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You will find our contact details earlier in this Privacy Statement.
You can object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors.
You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order directly to another party. We can ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the use of your personal data or if you want to unsubscribe from the newsletter and / or invitations, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy statement changes
iConnect can change this Privacy Statement and will communicate the changes on the homepage of www.iconnect.be with reference to the updated version. At the bottom of this page is always the date and version number. The changes take effect automatically after publication